Looking for a passionate hardworking DevOps engineer with a developer background to build, maintain, and automate a CI/CD platform in an OpenStack environment!Job Description:
In need of a DevOps Engineer to join to proficiently create/maintain/automate our development environments as needed. These teams are moving from VMware to OpenStack.
From a technical perspective, the ideal candidate will have experience with creating DevOps processes from scratch, owning the CI/CD automation strategy and implementation, and be good at doing these tasks in cloud environments. From a mindset perspective, this person has to be willing to learn on the fly and take on any challenge that comes their way. From a cultural perspective, they like people who are passionate about what they do, what the company does, and who function well in highly collaborative environments. People with military background, start-up experience, or who have built their own lab at home are the ideal fit.Top Skills:
1. A keen understanding of the The MEAN stack: MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS (or Angular), and Node.js.
2. Knowledge of Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo).
3. Ability to develop software and DevOps platforms for automatic test/deployment.Why is this role open?
Simply to add velocity and deliverability to the team and their clients. All the developers are left on their own devices to figure out what they need for their infrastructure to deploy and test their code. Some developers excel at this, but others don't have the understanding of how everything is connected, so it slows down the process of delivering updates and new products to their clients.Why work here?
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
- Pro developer and engineer.
- Great culture and benefits.
- Ability to expense different certifications and conferences.
- Be apart of building the latest and greatest technology for cyber warfare.
- In the long-term, you will have the opportunity to move around within the company.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.