Are you passionate about technology? Do you love building new things? Do you want to develop the future of IBM's Cloud offerings? If you answered YES, then we have the right opportunity for you!
The shift toward the consumption of IT as a service, i.e., the cloud, is one of the most important changes to happen to our industry in decades. At IBM, we are driven to shift our technology to an as-a-service model and to help our clients transform themselves to take full advantage of the cloud. With industry leadership in analytics, security, commerce, and cognitive computing and with unmatched hardware and software design and industrial research capabilities, no other company is as well positioned to address the full opportunity of cloud computing.
IBM is expanding its cloud networking development teams. IBM's Next Generation Cloud Networking Team is looking for a Cloud Network Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Engineer to help implement future networking efforts through a CI/CD environment. As the Cloud Network CI/CD Engineer, you will help implement a continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) environment for our future networking development. This work is in support of IBM's Next Generation Infrastructure-as-a-Service networking products and offerings.
* Oversee the daily coordination and functioning of a computer lab
* Maintain the working order of lab equipment and supplies, which may
include troubleshooting both hardware and software and making appropriate
recommendations regarding repair or procurement
* Interface with other organizations as needed for procurement, racking,
and physical cabling.
* Makes decisions regarding technical and physical changes to the lab.
* Writes and maintains lab documentation (such as lab descriptions, diagrams,
* Provide and coordinate network connectivity and interfaces to servers
and a variety network appliances
* Manage user access to lab systems including lab accounts for testing
* Follow documented standard operating procedures/best practices for the
proper installation of software, hardware, and network setup and configurations
* Use ansible or other devops tools to maintain lab configurations under
* Bachelor's or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years experience with data center lab management
* 5+ years experience with at least one of arista, cisco, juniper, f5,
or a10 gear
* 2+ years experience with optical networking equipment
* If not located in Dallas, TX, must be willing to travel there as needed
* 5+ years experience in all of the above
* Devops experience working with Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
* Experience with Data Center layout planning
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.