TEKsystems is currently hiring a Cisco Network Engineer for an opportunity in San Diego with a rapidly growing global energy company.
This would be joining a team of 4 other Network Engineers supporting the overal Cisco LAN/WAN of 150+ sites internationally.Responsibilities:
Top Required Skills:
- Configuration and documentation of overall LAN/WAN, Cisco Routers/Switches
- Configurations for routers involve AAA authentication, authorization and accounting. Interface configurations, PPP Multilink, BGP, OSPF, NetFlow, SNMP traps, ACLs, Tacacs Server, SSH configuration.
- Switch configurations also include AAA, crypto certificates, spanning-tree, SNMP, trunking, LACP configuration, SSH, SNMP, Tacacs, VLAN configurations.
- Creating Flow charts/excel/Visio based on compliance needs.
- Experience with 2900 and 5500 Series Routers and 2960 and 3560 Switches
- Experience with firewalls: configuring VPNs, site-to-site and remote-access.
Nice to Have Skills:
- 5+ years experience with Cisco Networking Admin/Engineering for enterprise corporate environments
- Candidate must have EIGRP and/or OSPF implementation and support experience. BGP would also be a plus
- Firewall implementation and security policy administration experience
- Cisco VoIP experience
- Cisco Wireless experience
- CCNP/CCNA certifications
Please apply if interested in joining this exciting opportunity.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.