We have an immediate need for a Cisco Voice Engineer with the following skillsets:
1.) 3-5 years in-depth experience with Cisco Unified Communications (Call Manager, Contact Center), Unity
2.) Prior experience with Cisco Call Manager Migrations, specifically extensive usage of Bulk Administration Tool
3.) Strong network knowledge LAN/WAN, VoIP, routers, switches.
4.) Highly proficient with Excel To BAT Files
1.) Experience with Cisco CUCM version 11.5
2.) Cisco Unified Communications Call Center experience
Location - Baltimore, Maryland
Duration - 5 months (likely to be extended through June of 2017)
Interview Process - One interview (In-person or Webx) to hiring decision
To coordinate with our client's technical team, our project team and end users to migrate user phone information from single supercluster to regional clusters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide technical guidance and assistance to the TEKsystems project team in the preparation and execution of data validation and migration processes and documentation
* Creation and maintenance of BAT (Bulk Administration Tool)
* Assist project team and our client's technical team with basic troubleshooting
* Provide feedback and opportunities for improvement back to Ferguson technical team as approrpiate
* Participate in the execution of test plan for branch following upload of BAT file to validate successful cutover
* Coordinate project activities with rest of project team
* Able to work flexible hours including 2nd shift and Saturday every other week.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Minimum of five years related experience planning and implementing LANs and WANs using the latest technology
* In-depth knowledge of Cisco systems
* CCVP Voice Certification preferred
* General familiarity with the Windows environment
* Proven customer service skills (polite, professional, respectful)
* Excellent written and verbal communication, including listening skills and the ability to clearly document procedures
* Established organizational skills
* Demonstrates troubleshooting skills, analytical thinking, and the ability to create a problem solving plan
* Able to prioritize tasks
* Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service
* Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations, and procedures
* Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company
* Work extended hours as needed
* Organizational skills
* Productivity and Efficiency
* Quality and accuracy of work
* Timely Project Completion
* Ability to handle change
* Ability to work within your management structure and accept guidance and direction
* Level of technical ability/skill/competency
* Self motivation and initiative
* Team player
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.