Cisco UCCE – ICM Support
Here at Capital One, we nurture an environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, all guided by our Shared Values, come together to learn from each other and why Capital One is among the “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
As part of a team that takes responsibility for Capital One’s Voice needs, you will play an integral part in advancing Capital One’s Networking eco-system and culture of technical excellence. You’ll make a key contribution by providing quality day-to-day operational support for a robust suite of professional voice systems. Championing this creates ample opportunities for your growth in the form of working within cross-functional teams, on a constant stream of new challenges, and alongside other very talented technologists, all of which require you to continually innovate and grow with an evolving set of technologies.
If you’re just looking for “a job”, this probably isn’t the place for you. We don’t do complacency. We stretch the boundaries of the possible. We’re looking for people who are always looking to grow and learn. We are seeking highly creative and intellectually curious Voice Engineers, at all levels, who are passionate about Voice, Networking, and all things geeky.
- Relentlessly protect our Voice eco-system: identify opportunities and drive service and process improvements, be diligent about Incident/Problem, Change/Release, Security, Risk/Compliance, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Proactive Monitoring, culmination of which resulting in highly available and resilient systems and services
- Troubleshoot hardware and software supporting the ICM and UCCE platforms
- Address Reporting, Monitoring and Alarming requirements
- Support engagements involving business customers; participate and coordinate in Project to Production integration and production testing, validations
- Respond to and manage incidents and work orders within established service level agreements
- Perform administration, configuration, monitoring and technical support of ICM and UCCE equipment and its adjuncts.
- Assist in the planning and implementation ICM & UCCE upgrades, patches and enhancements.
- Participate in on-call rotation: respond to alerts and triage incidents as required
- Create and maintain technical documentation such as voice operational manuals, detailing network diagrams, IP addressing and configuration logic as needed
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery planning in voice environment to minimize work disruption
- Ensure preventative maintenance is completed to schedule
- Adhere to Capital One enterprise ITIL processes (Change, Configuration, Problem, etc.)
- Coordinate, test, and implement applications and technology through projects and initiatives.
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues of Windows servers to ensure proper functionality and having operational support responsibilities for ICM and UCCE platforms
- Track performance against service level agreements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with our teams, leaders, customers, stakeholders, vendors, and other teams, solving complex business problems together
- Serve as an escalation point to help resolve project implementation hurdles between various groups
- You’re fungible, and for that matter, fun!
- Insatiably Curious. You ask why, you explore, you're not afraid to contribute ideas. You can work at a tiny crack until you've broken open the whole nut
- You’re not intimated by challenges
- You love learning new technologies, working with strong teams and mentoring others
- You’re super passionate about your craft, particularly all things Voice and hyper-focused on delivering world-class solutions on an aggressive schedule.
- You’re a self-starter, who can work independently, with and across teams, and regardless of role or level, people with leadership and mentoring skills, freely sharing their knowledge, supporting an agile team environment and mutual growth
- Is this you? We invite you to apply
- Bachelor Degree or Military Experience
- At least 3 years of experience with the Cisco ICM and UCCE:
- At least 3 years of experience in contact center support
- At least 1 year of experience of H.323 and SIP protocols
- Bachelor Degree in STEMP
- 3 years of Cisco routing and switching
- CCVP Certification
- CCNP Certification
- 3 years of experience with SQL2008 Management Studio
- Administrating Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Parts 1 & 2 Certification
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- 5 years of experience with the Cisco ICM and UCCE:
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.