What you’ll be doing...
- Work under the direction of a Senior Consultant to configure, test and support the delivery of Verizon’s Unified Collaboration and Communications as a Service (UCCaaS) solutions.
- Work nights and weekends, as required, to implement and/or troubleshoot UCCaaS solution components. This work is typically scheduled but can also be ad-hoc based on customer needs and needs of the business.
- Work in escalated conditions and deliver solutions and/or resolve issues rapidly.
- Work with other Verizon organizations, customers and Cisco to contribute to technical discussions and troubleshoot/resolve issues.
- Effectively work in team-environment providing Cisco UC support while receiving support and working under the direction of others that may have areas of expertise you do not.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Current CCNP Voice or Collaboration Certification.
- 3+ years’ of total hands-on implementation and troubleshooting experience with Cisco Unified Communications Applications, to include version 11.x
- Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unity Connections (CUC)
- Cisco IM and Presence (IM&P)
- Working knowledge of CUBE, Expressway and CUCDM.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Customer-facing and able to work with various levels of management internally and within customer organizations.
- Ability to work with Cisco TAC, Business Unit and Channel Partners to address issues.
- High-energy, self-starter willing to work extra hours at times to meet delivery objectives and resolve issues
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.