At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA is comprised of locally-managed facilities that include more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom, employing approximately 230,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities resulting in more than 26M patient encounters each year. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we provide by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality.
• Ranked 63 in Fortune 500
• Competitive Fortune 100, industry matched salaries and yearly merit increase
• Computerworld Top 50 Best Places to Work in IT since 2009
• Named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" since 2010
• 106 HCA hospitals are on The Joint Commission's list of top performers on key quality measures.
This position serves as the Manager for the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise; managing both technical and solutions development resources. This position will provide thought and personal leadership and guidance on support and technical development of UCCE solutions. This position oversees the technical engineers who support, maintain and build these solutions. They will need to have an understanding of UCCE system architecture and application complexities and be able to communicate with business leaders and technical engineers with equal effectiveness. This position will work with Product/Business Analysts, Architects and team engineers to lead and assist in delivering solutions in a timely and budget conscious manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
• Manage and set priorities for the operations of all technology systems
• Manage the delivery of projects and tasks in accordance with budget and deadlines
• Develop policies and standard operating procedures for maintenance and ongoing well-being of the UCCE environment
• Provide leadership to a team of technology professionals, coach mentor and develop the team members
• Manage and oversee adherence to change control, security and other HCA technical standards as relevant to the solution.
• Works directly with the Product Analyst team to help translate project requirements to deliverable solutions.
• Evaluates emerging technologies that could have a positive impact on the organization
• Help design and Influence the enterprise technology strategy and architecture
• Identify opportunities for service and process improvements.
• Strong verbal, written, and communication skills are required due to the dynamic nature of collaboration across multiple business areas at all levels of the company
• Must be capable of speaking to and working with diverse teams across IT, business units, and clients
Minimal Travel required.
On Call work will be required.
• Experience with remote agent configurations and related technologies that facilitate "work from anywhere" capabilities.
• Experience with outside carrier services such as SIP trunking, T1, PRI, MPLS, DID Expertise in voice and call routing and switching
• Experience with Cisco VoIP UC products and capabilities , including desk phones and soft phones
• Experience with Call Manager, ICM, IVR
• Experience with traditional PBX systems as well as migrations and upgrades to UC Preferred.
5 years of applicable experience is needed for a successful candidate.
College degree needed however in lieu of education experience may be a substitute.
• Cisco CCNP Collaboration (voice/IP telephony) certification strongly preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom