A Civil Engineer job in Dallas,TXis available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. You must have at least four years of engineering experience in site development and infrastructure design. You will be responsible for conducting studies and preparing plans and specifications, and applying technical engineering principles, methods, and techniques on site engineering projects.
Civil Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical aspects of projects
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Participate in Client/Contractor meetings and resolve technical project issues.
- Ensure effective engineering and Client communication
- Project schedules and forecasts.
- Preparation of plans and reports for project design elements including grading, drainage, utilities, roadways.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables (QA&QC)
- Monthly project status reports and change orders.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
- 4+ years of engineering experience in site development and infrastructure design.
- Familiar with regulatory requirements, codes, and legal and design requirements of local municipalities.
- Experience in all aspects of site engineering, including: water, wastewater, lift stations/FMs, drainage design, and platting.
- Registered Professional Engineer preferred.
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D skills required.
If you are interested in this Civil Engineer job in Dallas, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Angela Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-207-4560
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.