Civil Project Manager
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Posted: December 01, 2016
Reference ID: 1591298712
A Civil Project Manager job in Hartford, CT is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for the management of the overall project, interfacing with the design team, municipalities and DOT. You will be the subject matter expert in structural design. This is a full time role with a large engineering firm.
Civil Project Manager job responsibilities include:
• Manage projects by supervising, mentoring and through leadership of the design team
• Work from the ground up, developing the project scope, schedule and budgets
• Promote and foster a positive team environment through communication and work ethic; help identify issues and work to resolve conflicts
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's internal management.
• Requires a degree in Engineering or Design with 10 plus years' experience in design
• Extensive experience with design through Microstation
• Two plus years' experience in a Project Management role
• Ability to perform complex analysis and design
If you are interested in this Civil Project Manager job in Hartford, CT then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Collin Ponzo at 904.748.6053 or by email at Collin.Ponzo@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled