Job Location: United States : Missouri : ST. LOUIS
Role Value Proposition:
Provides exceptional customer service while investigating, evaluating and resolving Homeowner claims.
- Interviews insureds, claimants and other parties to determine the facts of the claim.
- Creates and documents claims file to comply with company guidelines and state regulations.
- Reviews factual information to determine coverage and/or liability of all parties to the claim.
- Determines value of the claim considering depreciation and actual cash value, negotiates and commits to the settlement, and moves claim to closure.
- Resolves complaints, and participates in arbitration and/or grievance procedures.
- Recommends subrogation and/or SIU referral. Manages pending claims to meet company quality criteria.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- 2-4 years of related business experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in multiple systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- Claims experience
- Home owners claims experience
- Experience utilizing Xactimate
Met Life Property and Casualty Claims
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.