Responsible for all Program/Project management and delivery, Solution Architecture and standards in compliance with IT Governance, and IT budget at Business Unit level; Contributes to improvement / optimization of the IT governance processes; Responsible for ensuring the alignment of the Strategic Information Systems Plan with local business priorities and executes plans; Manages key relationships with senior business partners; Identifies new business and efficiency potentials as trend scout of future customer needs; Represents G-IT in the definition and delivery of IT services and programs to the local Business Unit; Responsible for local ASP retained staff including maintaining necessary knowledge capital; Manages local relationship with outsourcing partners and their performance and services. Partial Relocation Assistance will be offered.
Title / Job Code: USFG001 -Account Executive I Essential Job Functions
Represents G-IT in the definition and delivery of IT services and programs to the local Business Unit.
Is responsible for Local ASP retained staff including maintaining necessary knowledge capital Manages local relationship with outsourcing partners and their performance / services at the business unit level.
Is responsible for all Program/Project management and delivery, as well as Solution Architecture and standards, in compliance with IT Governance.
Is responsible for ensuring the alignment of the Strategic Information Systems Plan with local business priorities.
Is responsible for IT budget at Business Unit level Manages and maintains relationship with senior Business Executives and other key People.
Focus: Leads a group of specialists who perform complex tasks.
Planning + Controlling: Oversees the planning and controlling of multiple tasks / multiple projects on a short term basis (1 year) and owns cost center budget.
Business Results: Develops project concepts, creates plans and oversees implementation of business solutions of moderate to high complexity.
Governance: Implements organizational governance.
Relationship Management: Handles specific customer challenges (escalation).
Governance: Improves organizational governance (e.g. optimizes processes).
Relationship Management: Handles specific customer challenges of internal (& external) business partners, identifies trends to determine potential future customer needs. Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Experience leading functional teams on strategic P&C transformations. Claims transformations, especially Guidewire ClaimCenter, strongly preferred.
- Proven track record leading and working as part of an Agile development team. Emphasis on producing results and moving projects forward by applying Agile principles.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering for software development projects, specifically leading initial discovery and gather business requirements.
- Strong experience analyzing and facilitating redesign of business processes around best practices with a focus on keeping end-user experience.
- Demonstrated balance of business acumen and systems thinking. For example, candidate can take functional walkthroughs to a team of application architects and debate merit of one design vs. another, successfully bridging the two tracks.
- Ability and proven history working with cross functional/departmental teams on large, complex software systems with a strong understanding of the software development life cycle and project management concepts.
- Create alignment and ownership around the Solution – ability to resolve conflicts and ensure that the solution aligns with the business expectations and needs.
- An expert in detecting ambiguity – to be aware that nearly everything in business is ambiguous and that there are many sides to every problem and solution. Ability to remove ambiguity and provide clarity.
- Abstraction - Understand the “why and what” before the “how”. Ability to extract the essence of the business need even if business is providing their requirements in form of a solution.
- Be a trusted advisor – Ability to collaborate with business and IT peers. Being reliable and credible by consistently delivering high quality results. Challenge assumptions to develop business insights.
Bachelors degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience. Experience Requirements
Level I: 10 years of experience in Info Technology; 3 years Management / Leadership. Special Skill Requirement
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language Must be able to travel globally.
An Equal Opportunity Employer