Investigates, determines liability, confirms coverage, establishes damages, and negotiates settlement of claims. Will also be required to maintain an active adjusters license in states where required. This position has a minimum starting salary of $43,200 and would be based upon prior experience. Essential Job Functions
Put your 4-year degree and previous customer service experience to work at Farmers Insurance. We are looking for results-driven, customer service focused individuals who have a sincere interest in helping people get “Back Where They Belong!” to build a rewarding career with us!
These in office positions offer full paid training and competitive starting salaries, along with an outstanding benefits package including: incentives, retirement plans, medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as paid time off, holidays, and Credit Union services.
Working for Farmers will provide you with:
· Advancement potential for success-oriented people
· Flexible work scheduling
· A unique opportunity to positively impact people’s lives during their time of need
· Professional Growth through our comprehensive training and development programs
Opportunities for motivated, ambitious, career-minded, service-focused individuals exist in Property Claims. Our Property Claims Representatives will:
· Investigate the cause of roof, fire, and water damage to our customer’s homes
· Estimate the cost of repairs or replacement of damaged or stolen property
· Help customers understand how their policy coverages apply to the claim
· Identify subrogation rights, report on claim status and negotiate settlements (has authority to make payment of assigned claims within set limits)
Candidates MUST possess the following:
· Four-year college degree
· Excellent customer service and communication skills and sound judgment and decision making skills
· Computer proficiency
· Willingness to work weekends as needed
A minimum of 1-year experience in customer service based position is preferred. Construction experience/knowledge is also helpful, but not required. Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus!
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Bending Pulling Sorting Carrying up to 50 lbs. Pushing Speaking (English) Climbing Reaching Standing Key entering Reading (English) Walking Kneeling Seeing Writing (English) Physical Environment
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment, but with exposure to some or all of the following environments when in the field: Uncontrolled outside environmental conditions Excessive Noise Levels Chemicals Chemical/Biological Conditions Moving Mechanical Parts Areas considered dangerous Conditions, which could affect the respiratory system or skin such as: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, oils, smoke, soot, or poor ventilation. Education Requirements
Four-year college degree required. Experience Requirements
A minimum of 1-year experience in customer service based position is preferred . Must achieve minimum passing scores on all claims training exams. Special Skill Requirement
Communication Personal Computer Literate Valid driver's license Bondable
A little about us: