Role Value Proposition:
At Met Life, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. Our Claims Organization's vision is to be the most admired in the industry and among consumers by being purposeful, innovative, passionate and customer centric in everything we do.
- Provide exceptional service while investigating, evaluating, and resolving first party medical claims (No Fault - MedPay).
- Communicate with insureds, providers and other parties to determine the facts of the claim
- Creates and documents claims file to comply with company guidelines and state regulations
- Reviews factual information to determine coverage and/or eligibility of all parties to the claim and explains the claims process
- Determine proper amount payable to claimants
- Negotiates and commits to settlement where appropriate
- Resolves complaints, and participates in arbitration and/or grievance procedures
- Recommend subrogation and/or SIU referral when required
- Manage pending claims to meet company quality criteria
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
- 2-5 years of related business experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-taks and prioritize
- Customer focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce results and use sound judgement
- Proven experience building strong relationships
- Ability to negotiate
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.