The Operations Manager will be a key strategic member of a Medicaid Subrogation “Pay & Chase” Claims team that leads the daily Client Services claims processing operations as well as defining the departments future direction. This position provides leadership of people, management of projects and initiatives through solid practices and procedures that demonstrate CVSHealth’s values and strategies. This position's primary responsibility is to have knowledge and understanding Medicaid Subrogation processing rules, regulations, and requirements in addition to ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the Client Services Departments functions. Working with the management team, internal and external partners the position contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
Responsible, innovative, accountable and dedicated to achieving team success – if this describes you, then become part of our Client Services leadership team.
- Comply with Medicaid regulations and requirements.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Client Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Oversee overall daily processing functions, planning, systems and controls.
- Supervise, coach and mentor team members on a daily basis.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Client Services through improvements to each function (Processing, Reporting, Analysis, Audits and Team building) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive compliance initiatives within the department and teams organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
A little about us: