CVS Health is looking for experienced Claims Processors to join our fast-paced Claims Department. As a Claims Processor, you will be responsible for accurate and efficient adjudication of paper claims from electronic image in a production environment. Commercial Paper Claims processes an average of 74,000 claims monthly, and provides service to multiple employer and health plans.
Primary Responsibilities of the Claims Processor include:
- Processing and adjudicating Medicare Part D paper claims.
- Maintaining integrity of claims receipts in accordance with standard claims operating and adjudication procedures.
- Accurately resolving pending claims using state and federal regulations and specific health plan criteria.
- Working within turnaround times to meet client performance guarantees for claims processing.
- Meeting productivity and accuracy standards.
A training course will be provided on site to cover compliance and regulatory requirements, system navigation and comprehensive claims processing. There will also be opportunity for advancement during our yearly review process, as well as opportunity to work first or second shift hours with pay differential.
A little about us: