CVS Health is looking for experienced Claims Processors to join our fast-paced Claims Department. As a Claims Processor, you will be responsible for accurate and efficient adjudication of paper claims from electronic image in a production environment. Government Paper Claims processes an average of 65,000 claims monthley, and provides service to multiple employer and health plans.
Primary Responsibilities of the Claims Processor include:
- Processing and adjudicating claims from various Government Agencies for Medicare Part D members.
- Processing and adjudicating claims from various commercial employer and healthplan clients.
- Maintaining integrity of claims receipts in accordance with Federal and State laws.
- Researching and accurately resolving claims issues as well as adjudication errors.
- Working within trurnaround times to meet Federal CIA requirements
- Identify and report trends, errors, and provide resolution.
- Meeting productivity and accuracy standards.
A training will be provided on site to cover compliance and regularory requirements, system navigation and comprehensive claims processing. There will also be opportunity for advancement during our yearly review process. 513921
A little about us: