Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Claims Processor job in Irvine, CA. This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
More of a customer service role than claims processor
1. Process admits and discharges in system/verification of benefits and eligibility
2. Pre- and Post-discharge calls to members
3. Schedule post-discharge follow up appointments
4. Arrange discharge needs, ie transportation, DME
5. Triage calls from facilities and ancillary providers
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Minimum 3 years managed care experience
2. Acute/SNF inpatient case management experience preferred
3. Knowledge of ICD10, CPT, medical terminology
4. Knowledge of MS Office
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational and problem-solving skills
Shift Start/End Time:
Dress Code: Business casual
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.