Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Claims Processor - Intermediate job in Towson, MD! This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims. Authorizes the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review. Conducts data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
- Extensive work experience, possibly in multiple functions.
- Work does not usually require established procedures.
- Works independently.
- Mentors others.
- Acts as a resource for others.
- Coordinates others' activities.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines:
- Applies knowledge/skills to complex activities.
- Demonstrates a depth and breadth of knowledge/skills in own area and is often able to apply these outside of own function.
- Often acts as a technical resource to others in own function.
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively identifies solutions.
- Solves complex problems on own; proactively identifies new solutions to problems.
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives.
- Acts as a facilitator to resolve conflicts on team; seen as key team member on project teams spanning more than own function.
Minimum Educational Background/Experience:
- High school education or equivalent experience.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Responsibilities for this position are to:
- Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
- Authorize appropriate payment or refer claims to investigators for further review
- Analyze and identify trends and provides reports as necessary
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Provide excellent customer service
- 5 plus years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems in an office setting environment
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Moderate Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Extended periods of sitting at a computer and use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse
- Office environment
Additional Job Information:
Bi-lingual candidates are preferred.
The job will require International claim processing.
Schedule is Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Dress is Business Casual
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at email@example.com
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.