Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise. As the leading U.S. distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases and hardgoods, Airgas has a focus on quality products-but we recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. With more than 17,000 employees working in approximately 1,100 locations-branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty labs, gas production facilities and distribution centers-chances are, there is a career at Airgas custom fit for you.
The Nor Pac Region of Airgas USA, LLC, is seeking a Swing Shift Bulk Driver
with a valid Class A CDL with Tanker, Hazmat and Airbrake endorsements to join our Pacific, WA
While working on the swing shift ,
Bulk Drivers in Pacific, WA are also eligible for a $2/hr
swing shift differential.
Why the best Drivers choose Airgas:
The key responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Competitive Pay! - Bulk Drivers in Pacific, WA start at $22.96/hr!
- Incentives and Bonuses! -Drivers are eligible for the company's Gain Sharing Program, which means that our employees share in the reward if the company performs well!
- We offer consistent, full-time schedules! - All drivers can expect to work at least 40 hours per week year-round, plus the opportunity to work overtime.
- Great benefits for you and your family! - New associates and their families become eligible for the Airgas medical, dental and vision programs on the 31st day of employment. Paid time off for holidays and accrual of paid sick days begins on day one!
Here is what you'll need:
- Deliver bulk liquid safely to customers. Includes uploading, downloading, and delivering gases to customers' vessels in a safe manner.
- Recording deliveries and pick-ups on a load manifest and obtaining signatures from customers for receipt purposes
- Listening to and resolving service inquiries and complaints
- Performing pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections, documenting deficiencies and ensuring all safety items are in good working order
- Maintaining a neat, clean and professional personal appearance, and maintaining vehicle appearance in a professional manner
- Class A CDL with Airbrake, Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Minimum 2 years' experience driving bulk tankers; OR after Driving School, minimum 1 year related experience driving bulk tankers with all required endorsements.
- A clean driving record with no at-fault accidents for the past three years
- High school education or equivalent preferred
This is an excellent career opportunity for drivers who are customer service oriented and who would like the security of working for an established, industry-leading company. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and endless opportunities for advancement!
Airgas offers a competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, and more!). EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability Qualifications:
See job description
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.