Pay Rate/Salary: At least $17.50 / Hour Transportation Immediate openings in the Inland Empire Class A DriversPay rate: $17.50 OT Job Description:
- Driver must have excellent customer service skills , driver will be interacting directly with customer on a daily basis.
- Driver will be operating a 53' refrigerated trailer equipped with a lift gate, and provided a power electric pallet jack for the daily route.
- Business operates 24/7, must be flexible to work weekends, most start times are between 11pm and 4am .
- Drivers will also be required to make out of town runs as needed BUT will be compensated hourly for either team or solo runs-FOR ALL HOURS!!
- Drivers will have routes for local pick-ups / deliveries of general food products to markets & stores.
- Most loads are palletized, and off loaded with manual pallet jack, product must be BROKEN DOWN at all deliveries and position also requires the delivery of crates (loose items) offloaded with a hand truck ranging from 8-12 stops per day.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 75 lbs. on a consistent basis.
To apply send your resume to: Ontariotrans@staffmark.com
Or contact Yvette Franco at 909-321-3552 for more details.
◦Must be 23 years of age or older.
◦Current Class A Drivers License.
◦Minimum of 1 year tractor trailer driving experience in the past 3 years.
◦Must have good driving record and meet Staffmark Transportation requirements
◦Must meet DOT physical and medical certification requirements
◦No DUI�s/DWI�s in the past 10 years.
◦Must have current H6 DMV print out.
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.