Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals, has several immediate openings for qualified, safety-conscious CDL Class A Truck Drivers at its Santa Fe Springs, CA Facility. This position is responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of the Company's liquid and bulk gas products to customers.
To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center at www.airproducts.com/careers . You can apply specifically to Job Req #19610.
* Average 1st year earning potential: $75,000+
* Home daily
* 2 consecutive days off per week
* On site shop/mechanics
* No back breaking loading and unloading of freight
* Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid holidays and vacation
* 401(K) plan with generous company match
* Company-paid Life Insurance
* Paid training and company-provided PPE
* Proven history of employment stability
* Minimum 25 yrs old
* Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
* Minimum 3 years current interstate or OTR tractor-trailer experience
* Proven solid, safety record and stable work history
* Must meet all DOT requirements
* Ability to work off-hours and weekends.
*Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The Company's core industrial gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company had fiscal 2016 sales of $7.5 billion from continuing operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of approximately $30 billion. Approximately 16,000 employees are making Air Products the world's safest and best performing industrial gases company, providing sustainable offerings and excellent service to all customers.
Air Products offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, 401K plans.
If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Applications, Human Resources U.S., then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
A little about us:
Opportunities for veterans with experience in instrument, electrical, and mechanical environments.