Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world. Description
- Above average communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Must be able to maintain a professional manner in difficult situations and under pressure
- Proficient in the operation and control of assigned vehicles
- Problem sensitivity- have the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong
- Provide directions and other pertinent information to visitors
- Extensive knowledge of Yosemite National Park.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to properly lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to physically assist passengers evacuate the vehicle in an emergency situation
- Ability to work in a general office/industrial and outdoor environment
- Passenger Endorsement
- Medical Examiner's Certificate (MEC)
- Experienced Coach/Tour Bus Driverv
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.