Local Route Driver Route Driver Class A or Class B Airgas Dry Ice Are you seeking a career change that offers Competitive Salaries, Comprehensive Medical Benefits package, 401K Retirement plan with a 50% company match, and Work-life balance? Well "Airgas Dry Ice" is the company match for you! Job Summary:
Delivers 10 - 15 deliveries operating a 26ft Straight Truck with lift-gate. Our Dry-Ice product is stored in industrial cooler to customers such as, Grocery stores, Military bases, and Medical institutions.
Along dedicated routes traveling to Milwaukee Metro area and suburbs to Madison WI, Green bay WI, Southeastern Wisconsin, North Central and NorthEastern IL
while providing world class customer service assuring that each client is serviced to Airgas customer service standards.
Each driver must perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections per Airgas Safety practices to ensure optimal safety of our employees by documenting deficiencies and ensures all safety items are in good working order. • Schedule: 5:00AM - Monday -Friday • Stops: 10 - 15 stop per day • Loading/Unloading required - Using Electric pilot jack stored on truck to off load
* Airgas is a highly safety driven and customer service oriented company. Applicants should posses the same attitude and high standards in regard to safety and customer service, We use drive-cam, SMITHSAFE, CONE/Goal and all other safety procedures and practices. Qualifications: Benefits of Driving with Airgas Inc!
Airgas offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes optional
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, as well as Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- We also offer Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match,
- Tuition Assistance and other perks to take advantage of through our strategic partnerships!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1 year of verifiable driving experience in the past 4 years or driving school training.
- Graduation from an accredited truck driving school with diploma will count as 1 year of required experience
- No preventable accidents of any kind in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 minor tickets in the last 3 years
- No serious violation ticket (speeding 15 , reckless driving, etc.) in the last 3 years
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability