Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Clean Room Assembler - Manufacturing job in Mansfield, MA. This is a long-term temporary- Permanent opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Essential Job Functions Job Function
1. Performs a variety of operations in the assembly of products including basic machine operation such as automated welding straightening center less grinding knurling chamfering and inspection.
2. Ability to operate and adjust delicate manufacturing and/or inspection equipment / instruments.
3. Inspects parts using basic gauges such as functional gauges laser micrometer comparator vernier calipers and drop indicators.
1. Ability to set up and operate buffers polishing equipment and other related assembly equipment.
2. Able to read and write English and have basic math skills.
3. Must be mechanically adept.
4. Basic Blue Print reading skills to determine critical dimensions and tolerances.
5. Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
-Must have High School Diploma/GED
-1-2 Years experience in Clean Room Environment REQUIRED
We have openings on ALL Shifts
Pay for this position is $12-14.50/hr. plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Don't miss this great opportunity! Apply Now @ adeccousa.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org To be considered for The Assembly position in Mansfield, MA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler - Manufacturing job in Mansfield, MA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.