Adecco is currently assisting SIG SAUER in their search to fill several 5S Cleaning/Organizing roles in Newington, NH. This is a temporary opportunity. As a 5S Cleaner/Organizer you will be responsible for providing extensive detailed cleaning and origination of various work areas; Work areas in; OLS, Assembly, Range, Packing, and Warehouse. Cleaning and Organizing may include 2 Bin Origination, 2 Bin Labels, Washing Desks, and Shelves, Origination of Tools and Fixtures, Creating Locations for items using floor or table Tap, Removing unwanted items, and working in a team environment to help improve flow and process. . Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will use solvents and other cleaning agents; mainly Simple Green with appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Clothing)
- Will perform heavy and light cleaning using scotch bright pads, scrub brushes, rags, mops and buckets, brooms and dust pans
- Will clean and degrease all external parts of a work area as directed by supervision and or maintenance
- Will use tapes, Levels, cleaning supplies, small tools
- Will need to have strong communication skills
- Will need to work in a fast pace environment
- Will need to work with all team players in an effort to drive innovation and change
- Will need to have basic computer skills in using programs like (Excel, Word)
- Must be able to work a Flex schedule including different shifts
Education and/or Experience:
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Has previous experience working in an manufacturing setting (preference for those that have some 5s Training)
- Additional Training will be provided
These positions will pay $13-$15.60 per hour and the right candidate will be able to work a schedule that may change week to week.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this 5S Cleaning/Organizing job in Newington, NH or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.