Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
The Cleaning Workers are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of Aramark Concession's areas leading up to and after events. Cleaning workers are often schedule for late night shifts after events are over. Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply office
- Clean grills, coolers, walls, machines, and other equipment
- Mix water and cleaning chemicals in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Pressure wash floors and mats
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish equipment
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Clean anything to ensure that hazards are not created
- Move heavy, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Wash uniforms after an event
- Ensure all Aramark safety standards are met
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude toward customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Assist in any other task as assigned by management Qualifications
- Must show enthusiasm and a willingness to work as a team, in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50lbs
- Prior food and beverage service experience preferred
- Must be TEAM certified or obtain TEAM certification during probationary period