The Applied Global Services Segment for Applied Materials is one of the most critical divisions for the Company's success. AGS's high profit margins, new products mixed with sustainable growth products and an ever-increasing market share are strong funding sources for all the Company's core segments.
We are actively recruiting for a Commodity Business Manager, Cleaning and Coating Job Duties:
- Manage the Cleaning & Coating suppliers that support the Service Division
- Ensure the supplier base is in place and ready to support all new product introductions
- Work with a cross functional team to establish new supplier capability in regions with existing capability gaps
- Work closely with Engineering teams to ensure suppliers are technically ready to support new products and new Service Agreements within region
- Responsible for managing the lead-time, total cycle time and cost of the Cleaning & Coating suppliers
- Work collaboratively with the Worldwide Operations Supply Chain team on common suppliers to achieve lead-time, cycle time and cost targets
- Min. BS Technical Field or equivalent business degree
- General knowledge of Semiconductor Capital Equipment and processes.
- Supply Chain management
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.