Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world. Description Position Summary:
Public area cleaner is responsible for the cleaning of all public areas to ARAMARK Parks and Destinations standards of cleanliness and quality. These areas may include entrances, doorways, sidewalks, public restrooms and lobby while providing great customer service. Essential Functions:
Status and Scope:
- Provide courteous guest service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Log all maintenance problems.
- Follow all security, safety, energy and emergency procedures.
- Keep restrooms well stocked, clean and sanitized.
- Keep lobby areas in both office and restaurant arranged, clean and orderly.
- Keep floors and stairways swept, mopped and free from standing water and spills.
- Keep corners and ceilings free of cobwebs.
- Empty trashcans and ash cans in all areas.
- Clean glass windows and doors.
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
- Reports to the Housekeeping Manager
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and carry up to 25 lbs
- Must have the ability to bend constantly
- Must be able to accurately carry out instructions
- Must be able to do repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail focus is vital to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Should be able to work all department shifts.
- Vaccum cleaner, cleaning solvents, carpet cleaning machine
- Little or No Travel (>10%)
- MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.