Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Description: Position Summary:
In our Service Agent position you will be on your feet all day in a fast pace outdoor environment cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicles. You will also perform regular maintenance: non-mechanical such as check tire pressure, fluid levels, gas the vehicle, in a timely and safe manner. You will also identify and report vehicle damage. Essential duties and responsibilities will vary. Physical Requirements:
- The physical requirements of the position include, but are not limited to the following and any or all may be required throughout a standard shift (normally 8 hrs.)
- The position requires that the following physical requirements be met in order to meet client requirements and to ensure the safety of other employees and customers at the facility.
- Hearing and vision within correctable limits
- Bodily motions normally related to operating a motor vehicle
- Sitting, standing, stopping, walking, bending & twisting to a significant degree
- Climbing in and out of vehicles
- Pushing, pulling and lifting - up to 50 pounds
- Climbing stairs
- The ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
Specific Vocational Preparation:
- Outside: Worker will spend 75% or more of time outside.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, precipitation and wind.
- Proximity: Worker will conduct responsibilities in confined spaces.
- Performance Expectations:
- This position requires the employee to meet the following performance expectations:
- Must have the physical, mental and emotional capabilities necessary to accomplish all essential job functions.
- Must be able to carry out both written and oral instructions.
- Perform all essential duties with and without supervision.
- The ability to perform the essential job duties in an efficient manner following all guidelines, rules and safety policies established by ARAMARK and/or the client.
- Dependable and timely attendance record.
- Ability to cope with fast paced activities.
- Willingly accept change, new procedures & constructive comments.
- Demonstration of consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments.
- No previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for this position.
- Must hold a valid driver's license in state of residence and maintain acceptable Motor Vehicle Record according to company standards.
- Physical ability to move in and out of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills to communicate with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Various shifts available- Must be available to work weekend and night shift
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.