Location: Cookeville, Tennessee
Posted: February 08, 2017
Reference ID: 850221428
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Cashier/Receptionist job in Cookeville, TN. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a receptionist you will answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. The ideal candidate is excellent at multi-tasking, friendly, organized, and is comfortable working in a fast paced environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Receptionist job include:
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
- Greet visitors entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or fax machine
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
- Perform cashier duties, calculating discounts where needed, able to operate calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents
- File and maintain records
- Provide information about establishment, such as office location, employees within the organization, or services provided
- Receive payment and record receipts for services
- Minimum 1 yr. clerical/office experience w/ verifiable reference
- Must be proficient in math and counting money and good phone etiquette
- Must be flexible for scheduling of time work able to work Saturdays
- Front office appearance required
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Receptionist job in Cookeville, TN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled