DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction is the Joint Reconstruction business offering orthopaedic devices, solutions and supplies for hip, knee and extremity reconstruction, in addition to cement and operating room products.
The Clerk I, Distribution will be required to work in the TLB Processing, Packing Material Ordering, Consumables Inventory and SAP Processing areas.You will be responsible for creating and actively pursuing a team-based environment designed to promote teamwork and open exchange of ideas; ensuring cross shift participation.
- Frequently identify and communicate progress and areas of improvement to cell associates.
- Train lower level associates and demonstrate consistently effective job performance that encompasses good quality and quantity of work, and dependability.
- Communicate problems and potential solutions to supervisor, technician, engineer and incoming production shifts.
- Help to foster an achievement environment, create value to both internal and external customers, promote innovation and continuous learning to other associates.
- Attend training classes as required.
- Utilize the following machines and equipment; pallet jacks, WAV, manual material moving equipment, computers, shipping machines and various other small business equipment tools.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English, to include the ability to read, write and speak is required.
- The ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with all interactive groups is required.
- The ability to effectively communicate with other members of the team is required.
- The ability to demonstrate a broad understanding of distribution flow and the entire shipping/receiving process is required.
- The ability to operate powered industrial vehicles is required.
- The ability to perform occasional heaving lifting and the ability to stand/walk for extended periods is required.
- Knowledge of quarantine of rejected material preferred. Knowledge of inventory control of preferred.
- Knowledge of shipping tasks including; order checking and lot trace is preferred.
- Knowledge of international shipping practices; including order checking and inbound processing is preferred.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)Job Function
Materials Management & Distribution