Monday - Friday, 7am-3:30pm
Responsible for performing routine clerical duties in accordance with standard administrative office procedures.
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Data entry.
- Filing and other administrative duties.
- Handle routine correspondence, including mail and faxes.
- Interface with customers.
- Prepare business reports and presentations.
- Purchase supplies.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some college preferred.
- AS400 or SAP work experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to coach co-workers.
- Basic computer and database application skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of multi-line phone systems.
- Accurate data entry.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.