Responsible for performing routine clerical duties in accordance with standard administrative office procedures.
1. Train, coach and provide day-to-day direction to team members as needed.
2. Answer and direct telephone calls
3. Data entry
4. Filing and other administrative duties
5. Handle routine correspondence, including mail and faxes
6. Interface with customer
7. Prepare business reports and presentations.
8. Purchase supplies
- High School - GED or Diploma
- Associate's degree preferred.
- 1 - 3 years experience in automated office environment.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.