This clerical position provides general clerical assistance to the Maintenance department and provides service to both internal and external customers. This position is responsible for placing maintenance orders and inputting invoices into the internal database. Will also track and run reports on maintenance issues such as oil usage, accident reports, and truck usage by use of MS Excel. Keep inventory and place parts orders. Performs general clerical duties such as answering and directing incoming calls, filing, faxing, and copying. Coordinate, maintain and dispatch the activities of shuttler drivers over a designated geographic area. Track shuttler driver hours and input into E-Time as needed. Track 'out of service' trucks, update vendor board and fax accident reports/rental agreements to Administration center. Basic office skills test required, including typing and microsoft excel. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Attention to Truck Productivity report, Towing, PM, FED, or any other reporting as directed by MM of Shop Supervisor, including but not limited to calling rental dealers and maintenance providers to: schedule, inquire on all units placed O/S.
Dispatch hikers on a daily basis
Provide, daily, weekly and monthly recaps on each of the afore mentioned directives.
Tomcat data entry must be current on a weekly basis; actual invoice amounts must be entered weekly to accurately forecast month to month accruals. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
This position has internal contact primarily with staff in immediate work group as well as with staff in the service department and customer relations to relay information. Interacts with staff at other rental locations, dealers and outside vendors to gather or relay information regarding vehicles being repaired and moved. QUALIFICATIONS Required Experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years Office Experience
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Knowledge of maintenance is a plus
- Professional phone manner/techniques is a must
- Strong Computer skills is required with Data Entry accuracy
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills. Ability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Strong organization skills are required
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills and capable of determining priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Understanding of basic Microsoft Excel and typing with average accuracy.
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map. A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process. IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on! Avis Budget is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
A little about us: