Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Clerk job in Bakersfield, CA. This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
1. Verify insurance eligibility and benefits
2. Enter patient demographics
3. Provide customer service
4. Document insurance and financial information
5. Cashier and collections of co-pay/co-insurance
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. At least 6 months patient registration experience
2. Type at least 45 WPM
3. Collections and cashiering
4. insurance experience identifying HMO, PPO, government
5. Computer knowledge windows, excel, word
Shift Start/End Time: 10 hour shifts Mon- Sunday hours vary
Dress Code: Orange polo top black pants
The purpose of this position is to perform clerical functions that may include any of the following. The accurate maintenance and storage of records, copying of specific documents, support of special projects such as preparing mass mailings or storage clean-up, receive and distribute mail, other clerical duties as assigned. Qualifications include knowledge of English for reading and writing, generally equivalent to high school diploma or equivalent education and experience, ability to operate a copier and calculator, some computer training.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.