Receiving 1st shift
The Associate Clerk is responsible for providing clerical support and preparing paperwork for either merchandise leaving an Office Depot facility or merchandise entering an Office Depot facility.
1. Answer and respond to phone calls
2. Schedule inbound PO's for receipt
3. Create receiving envelops
4. Generate empty notifications to carriers
5. Investigate ASN discrepancies
6. Create Load sheets
7. Create door signs
8. Assign new delivery numbers and send customer notifications
9. Communicate vendor freight to corporate transportation for planning
10. Communicate daily expedite cost to corporate
High School diploma or equivalent edu preferred and Knowledge of assigned area required
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.