Job Location: Aurora, IL
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We’re looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this role you will support the implementation of our clients in the 1000+ segment for Group Benefits.
- Participates in post-sale activities in setting up or converting client cases.
- Reviews sold plan and project timeline with sales staff to identify any non-standard provisions or services.
- Partners with other business units (Sales, IT, etc.) to ensure that implementations are delivered consistently, timely, and accurately.
- May participate in sales presentations, and/or consult on plan design and administrative services; may recommend alternative plan provisions or administrative processes in place of non-standard or incompatible requests.
- Negotiates final plan design features and administrative services; finalizes plan design and communicates to the implementation team.
- Identifies implementation-related problems and helps resolve issues.
- Reviews and executes legal documents; prepares and finalizes project plans.
- Conducts weekly or periodic status meetings with various parties to review progress and resolve issues.
- Transfers cases to the appropriate administration group once implementation is complete.
- 4+ years of related experience in Financial Services, Insurance, or Project Management preferred
- Very proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Client-facing Project Management experience preferred
- Diverse product knowledge of Benefits Offerings; Core, Voluntary, and/or both preferred
Global Technology and Operations
Holly Hoag firstname.lastname@example.org
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”