Are you looking to grow your career within information technology and deepen your understanding of financial services products under the Asset Management umbrella? Are you looking to diversify your skill-set by expanding your quantitative skills with a growing organization? Our Fixed Income systems team is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to streamline processes and data for our client reporting and marketing organizations.
Who are we?
PGIM Fixed Income is a top global fixed income asset manager with over $681 billion in assets under management. Our parent company is Prudential Financial, Inc. We are headquartered in Newark, NJ (U.S.) with affiliates in London, Tokyo and Singapore.
PGIM Fixed Income maintains a collegial and supportive work environment that promotes and rewards individual contributions while placing equal importance on results of the larger team. Associates within PGIM Fixed Income share their insights, skills, and diverse perspectives with a talented team working toward common goals. We place high priority on maintaining a work environment that develops, motivates, rewards, and retains employees. We offer a total rewards package that includes competitive pay, performance-based incentives, long-term savings opportunities, and just as important, support for life beyond work.
Our Systems team is a dynamic group that collaborates with all areas of Prudential; in turn creating a myriad of learning opportunities and a collaborative culture. Operations span all of our products and markets while we serve as an internal business partner to aid in processes and controls; as well as help improve our systems that deliver accuracy, efficiency, and the overall integrity to our business.
Based in Newark, the business analyst position will be primarily responsible for supporting our Client Advisory Group which will include streamlining processes and data for our client reporting and marketing organizations. This role works collaboratively with the business, IT and external vendors to deliver integrated business and information solutions meeting stakeholder needs. In addition to supporting our client reporting and marketing applications and processes, this position will be required to play a key support role for other technology projects/initiatives.
• Partner with the business users, internal systems team and external vendors in documenting requirements.
• Initiate and project manage business process reviews and workflow changes, working with end users, vendors and technology when applicable.
• Data analysis to help support business requirement gathering and data quality
• Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis. Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices
• Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies.
• Manages project task responsibilities, including identification of project risks and conducting user training, generating training requirements documentation.
• 8 years experience as a Project Management/Business System Analyst professional services organization
• Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Computer Science
• Experience supporting client reporting and marketing organizations (preferred)
• Knowledge of the asset management industry is a plus
• Strong data analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to support business strategies
• Candidate must be able to collaborate effectively with others
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to write SQL queries and understand relational database models
• Proficient in MS Office applications and BI tools
• Experience with applications supporting Sales & Marketing. The following applications are preferred - Aladdin, Vermilion, Salesforce, Tableau
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.