Perform daily operations, client service, and Financial Advisor support. Provide account information to clients and Financial Advisors. Learn the business and products in order to assist Financial Advisors. Clerical duties such as: handling telephones, mailing, filing and processing forms. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including internet.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills
- Industry experience is a plus.
- High School Diploma/Equivalency.
- Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass any applicable pre-employment tests.
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.