Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Our Client Relationship Associates provide world-class customer service to our client base. The Associates will ensure that all service requests are handled in a timely and accurate manner. All issues should be handled appropriately and escalated on a case-by-case basis. The Associate is also expected to ensure that all call quality standards are met or exceeded. The Associate is expected to build relationships with clients through each conversation and assist as needed or direct them to Financial Advisors when appropriate. Additionally, all Client Relationship Associates are expected to adhere to the stated call scheduling and handling metrics within the business and will be responsible for schedule adherence, accuracy and quality of client interactions.
- Provide world-class customer service for clients of the advised or self-directed business through inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Answer general non-investment related questions concerning client accounts, including providing account balances and document requests
- Appropriately review client accounts to ensure profile information is updated and accurate
- Facilitate registered transactions and verify client requests appropriately
- Listen to client requests and take measurable steps to complete tasks. Set expectations around timelines and adhere to those stated expectations
- Follow-up with clients on any pending requests (including making outbound telephone calls)
- Work across all business personnel to resolve client issues
- Document all client interactions in client relationship management systems
- Proactively discuss service options with clients including the use of online and digital tools
- Adhere to scheduled work times as stated by management
- Apply Firm verification policies and procedures for all clients to avoid identity theft and fraudulent activity
- Keep current on SEC/FINRA, Compliance and Firm guidelines and apply to all activity to ensure risk mitigation
- Risk recognition and mitigation, including ensuring a deep understanding of and adherence to all policies and procedures. Meet quality metric standards as set forth in the Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensing requirements: Series 7 and 66 (encompasses 63 and 65) required. Firm will sponsor successful candidates for licensing when necessary.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years relevant industry or internship experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Firm will sponsor successful candidates for licensing when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and proactive follow-up
- Strong computer skills
- Self-motivated / self-starter with excellent work ethic
- Ability to work in a dynamic, customer-centric client advisory center environment