Serve as the key point of contact for clients in facilitating inheritance and legacy transfers. Work closely with Client Advisory Center teams and other internal departments to provide support through various systems and applications as well as process paperwork in a virtual branch environment. Work with assigned clients and beneficiaries to facilitate inheritance and legacy transfers. Work on projects and/or remediation efforts outlined by the company. DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Additional requirements may include:
- Manage the transition of assets for individual clients through the legacy transfer process from beginning to end.
- Effective relationship management while providing dedicated one on one support for the client throughout the legacy transfer process. This includes proactively communicating with clients by phone and / or email in order to provide a high level of service, transparency, and empathy to clients or beneficiaries.
- Process & follow up on phone team support and client service requests to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Set appropriate expectations with clients and beneficiaries for requests, in line with internal Service Level Agreements, and ensure timely follow-up.
- Research and resolve problems with both internal and external clients accurately and in a timely manner.
- Use Morgan Stanley systems and ensure all case interactions are appropriately entered and documented via these systems
- Provide world class customer service to both internal and external clients in all interactions.
- Apply Firm verification policies for all clients to avoid identity theft and fraudulent activity.
- Keep current on SEC/FINRA, Compliance and Firm guidelines and apply to processing and all interactions to ensure risk mitigation.
- Participate in projects and/or remediation efforts as needed including pilot programs.
- Work between Service and Document Control Groups as needed.
Execute client orders for Margin and other purposes.
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS: Education and/or Experience
- Series 7 and 66 required (or 63 & 65)
- College degree preferred
- 1-3 years industry experience preferred
- Basic clerical and administrative skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to research and resolve problems and service inquiries and escalate when appropriate
- Ability to efficiently handle a high volume of requests in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite.
- Basic knowledge of Morgan Stanley systems and procedures
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a strong team and high activity environment.
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.