Work closely with Client Advisory Center teams and internal departments to provide support through various systems and applications as well as process paperwork in a virtual branch environment. Work with clients to resolve issues encountered during service request processing. Work on projects and/or remediation efforts outlined by the company. DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Additional requirements may include:
- Estate processing, including empathy when dealing with clients.
- Process & follow up on phone team support and client service requests to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Set appropriate timeline expectations for requests and follow up within that time frame.
- Research and resolve problems with both internal and external clients accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast paced environment.
- Use Morgan Stanley systems, Salesforce and possibly Smith Barney systems.
- Provide world class customer service to both internal and external clients in all interactions.
- Apply Firm verification policies for all clients to avoid identity theft and fraudulent activity.
- Keep current on SEC/FINRA, Compliance and Firm guidelines and apply to processing and all interactions to ensure risk mitigation.
- Participate in projects and/or remediation efforts as needed including pilot programs.
- Work between Service and Document Control Groups as needed.
- Execute client orders for Margin and other purposes.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS: Education and/or Experience
- Series 7 preferred
- SalesForce experience a benefit
- College preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years industry experience preferred
- Basic clerical and administrative skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to research and resolve problems and service inquiries and escalate when appropriate
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite
- Basic knowledge of Morgan Stanley systems and procedures
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a strong team and high activity environment.
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.