Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Mass Affluent Business within Morgan Stanley provides wealth management services to clients remotely, through a call center model. Employees within this business include Remote Financial Advisors, Client Service Associates, Operations Associates & Risk Officers.
The Client Advisory Center Training Facilitator is integral to the growth strategy of the organization. The role will be responsible for delivering new hire, strategic initiatives and continuing education programs within a call center environment. Facilitation will span across both instructor led and virtual programs. The role requires an individual who is innovative, creative and can adapt to a fast paced work environment.
• Facilitate core curricula or continuing education in a classroom or virtual setting leveraging various methods (Adobe, Web Ex, Skype, Web Cam)
• Develop and deliver pre and post evaluations
• Collaborates with the Quality Assurance team to further enhance employee development and feedback
• Collaborates with SMEs to tailor or amend training materials
• Coach, develop and mentor participants
• Prepare for engagements by reviewing course content, research and side by side job shadowing
• Use a variety of learning activities to engage participants (icebreakers, case studies)
• Maintain records of training engagements including rosters, materials, assessments
Knowledge and Skills
• 2-4 years of professional training experience as a corporate trainer with classroom experience
• Call center training experience required
• Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design and training technologies
• High energy, enthusiastic and motivational facilitation style
• Superior platform skills and organizational skills
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills (ability to conduct presentations to all levels of personnel including management and internal teams)
• Working knowledge of Wealth Management and contact center environment
• Highly computer literate with in depth knowledge and understanding of computer and web applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be flexible, self-directed and detail-oriented
• Available to travel, if needed
• College degree preferred or commensurate applicable experience
• FINRA Registrations highly recommended - Series 7/Series 66
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.