The Client Advisory Center Unregistered Operations Project Analyst will work closely with Client Advisory Center teams and internal departments to provide support through various systems and applications as well as process paperwork in a virtual branch environment. This role will be responsible for working with clients to resolve issues identified on their accounts and encountered during service request processing. The role will also be responsible for completing delegate projects and/or remediation efforts outlined by the company and business management. DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Additional requirements may include:
- Efficiently and effectively execute on and track assigned remediation projects
- Provide detailed reporting to management on progress and trends of assigned projects
- Execute on client outreach and documentation processing related to remediation efforts.
- Set appropriate timeline expectations for requests and follow up within that time frame.
- Research and resolve problems with both internal and external clients accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast paced environment.
- Provide world class customer service to both internal and external clients in all interactions.
- Apply Firm verification policies for all clients to avoid identity theft and fraudulent activity.
- Keep current on SEC/FINRA, Compliance and Firm guidelines and apply to processing and all interactions to ensure risk mitigation.
- Work between Service and Document Control Groups as needed.
- Execute client orders for Margin and other purposes.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS: Education and/or Experience
- Active Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65)
- SalesForce experience a benefit
- College preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years industry experience preferred
- Basic clerical and administrative skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to research and resolve problems and service inquiries and escalate when appropriate
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite.
- Basic knowledge of Morgan Stanley systems and procedures
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a strong team and high activity environment.
Business Service Manager
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.