Client and Server Workload Intern Job Description
Come join Intel's Software and Services Group (SSG) as a Software Engineering Intern.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Model certain workloads in client or server domains
- Execute workloads on multi-core CPUs and/or FPGAs and analyze performance data
- Model validation for functional correctness will be done with a set of workloads or specific test cases to be created
- Correlation of the results will be done by comparison with execution on a real platform or with previously collected traces
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. Minimum Requirements:
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with:
- Fluency in C , Java, Python, or another scripting language
Inside this Business Group
- Coursework in Logic Design
- Project/internship experience in modeling and simulation
- Familiarity with Verilog/System Verilog or SystemC
- Working knowledge of IDEs, preferably Eclipse
- Coursework in Algorithms, Data Structures, Digital Systems/Architecture
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.Other Locations
Arizona, Phoenix; California, Berkeley; California, Irvine; California, San Diego; California, San Francisco; California, LosAngeles; California, San Jose; California, Santa Clara; California, Thousand Oaks; Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.