Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centers & Networks and Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the company’s 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of about 31 billion US dollars (22.4 billion euros) in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. Client Associate Location: Louisville, KY Position Summary:
Responsible for supporting the Client Manager in developing and executing the Strategic Energy Plans for clients of Schneider Electric. Character Requirements: Integrity:
being above board in all internal & external relationships Decisiveness:
has the ability to sort through information and make appropriate and timely decisions Initiative:
recognizes opportunity and action without being asked Diligence:
energized by being diligent in meeting deadlines and completing tasks on time. Thoroughness:
pays close attention to detail and produces accurate work in a timely fashion Responsibility:
understands expectations and follows through in accomplishing them Position responsibilities:
Qualifications: Essential skills and qualifications:
- Participate in structured training programs and initiate self-driven training of the energy industry and Schneider Electric’s service offerings.
- Complete understanding of the basic operation of the commercial clients including, but not limited to, the client’s business operation, key contacts and their respective roles, their market risk tolerance, and their industry pressures.
- Support the Client Manager and Client Implementation Team in setup and implementation of data for new clients.
- Support the creation a strategic energy plan, as directed by the Client Manager, and manage the activities against it with internal team members.
- Assist the Client Manager with managing and completing client requests and the recommended actions, as directed by the Client Manager.
- Execute and complete assigned tasks, as directed by the Client Manager, to ensure each client is served with excellence and sees the value being delivered.
- Assist in the leadership of commercial clients, as directed by the Client Manager, to making cost effective decisions related to their energy costs and usage to strategically position each company, including some transactional responsibilities.
- Assist Client Manager with coordination of client meetings using internal resources when appropriate, prepare the materials for the meeting(s), and present to all levels of the client’s organization.
Non-Essential skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required, along with a minimum of 3 years experience in a service industry with some direct customer-interface experience either in sales or client relationship, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High commitment to the company's vision and values.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good professional reputation; commitment to personal integrity and strong character.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service internally and externally.
- Effective working in team environment.
- Prior energy industry experience preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge of energy industry and demonstrated ability to identify cost-saving or value generating opportunities and effectively communicate them to various parties a plus
- Overall energy commodity, risk management, or DSM experience a plus
- Advanced computer proficiency
- A growing company with a positive industry reputation
- Recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand
- Entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Benefits which include 401(K), Bonus Plan, health, life, dental, vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, and more
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.