In this position, the expectation is to research, develop and facilitate training curriculum for internal Client Care teams. This position will deliver training programs to employees aimed at aligning employee performance with organizational goals and objectives. This position includes analyzing course evaluations to determine improvements and measure effectiveness of training sessions. This position can be located in Iowa City, Iowa or Monroe, WI, or located remotely with travel to those two locations.
Work is typically performed under no supervision, with only guidance about overall goals and objectives. Usually receive minimal to no guidance about how to complete work objectives. Must be able to define work based on evaluation of short term and long term goals of the department. Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate in to overall work objectives.
You will be expected to design, develop, deliver and measure effectiveness of training programs to support the training needs of the Client Care teams.
- You will be responsible for ownership of specific course curriculums and modifying courseware as appropriate on an on-going basis. You will consult on learning needs and intervention programs for specific content or target population. You will collaborate on program design and development, as well as recommend changes and adaptations to materials based on actual experience gained with the materials when used in the field.
- By consulting with the Business Unit, you will be expected to identify problems, trends and/or performance gaps as they relate to employee effectiveness. You will collaboratively develop appropriate strategies to help move the organization to a high performance environment. You will be expected to prepare reports, make recommendations and communicates changes, which impact business policies, procedures or practices.
- You will coordinate and lead meetings with internal clients to fully understand their daily operations, define their needs and help them achieve their objectives.
- When necessary, you will provide additional support to other curriculums in the areas of design, development, delivery and measurement. You will work as a team member to develop and deploy learning solutions from needs analysis and design through development evaluation. You will participate in design, implementation and delivery of training solutions that support the enterprise.
- You will serve as a role model, mentor and coach to internal customers and other team members. You will act as SME regarding all areas of the training function and serve as a resource to managers and to HR team.
- You will need to maintain proficiency in the systems and procedures underlying the training program.
- You may serve as Project Leader in the implementation of specific programs and communicate directly with key operational stakeholders to set implementation strategy.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.