Client Engagement Manager
Posted: April 15, 2017
Reference ID: 110796073
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity . Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind: making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone - everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, technology is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion - working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be!
Visa's One Market Center located at 1 Market Street is more than just a street address. The name comes from our vision of bringing people together for new experiences and meaningful exchanges, to learn about what is happening in the world of commerce and dream about the future. The Client Engagement Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Innovation and Strategic Partnerships and is integral to the overall success of Visa's One Market Center Program. The Engagement Manager is responsible for understanding Visa's business strategy and strategically consults with Global account executives to define engagements that meet account and business objectives. This role creates and manages client engagements, manages day-to-day execution of key client engagements and serves as spokesperson on behalf of the One Market Center program. This individual communicates the engagement center vision and collaborates consistently to educate sales and corporate personnel on the impact of engagements.
Job Responsibilities: This Individual will/is:
• Ensure all engagements are managed and executed effectively
• Develop customized engagement agendas, facilitates, schedules and hosts pre-engagement meetings to ensure that all participants understand account status and meeting objectives
• responsible for hosting executives, sales teams and customers and serves as the point person responsible for overall meeting and any issues that arise
• Recommend and secure corporate resources, manages engagement logistics, leads hospitality efforts, participates in engagements and prepares post briefing reports and follow-ups.
• have ability to speak effectively in front of executive-level customer audiences
• This individual must be able to independently manage assigned sales and marketing projects, in particular the development and management of "high-touch" executive programs such as Multi-Client, Multi-Partner and other ad hoc engagements.
• This position will require that he or she have foundational knowledge of the Payments industry.
• take-on additional projects and programs as assigned
• He/She must be able to successfully provide tours of the Innovation Center to both internal and external clients.
Bachelor's Degree, must have 3+ years professional experience in C-Suite Executive programs, events, account management, business development, marketing or other sales/customer facing roles
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
• Strong organizational skills are a must, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/events simultaneously while paying close attention to detail
• Time management skills are critical
• Self-motivated, "can do" POSITIVE attitude
• Flexible, accommodating, warm, friendly and professional demeanor
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills including administrative and hospitality skills
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and work independently with minimal supervision while also being a team-player
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; sometimes under pressure
• Ability and willingness to travel in support of Global Engagement Centers
• Ability to analyze landscape in one or more innovation focus areas (e.g. Internet of Things, Future of Retail, Digital Disruption, Analyzation of Commerce Landscape) to identify market segments, key themes, key players, etc.
• Actively monitor developments in payments and commerce, specifically within one of the innovation focus areas; develop opinions/ideas on their implications for Visa and innovation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.