The Professional Services Client Executive for PC Lender will supervise the sales and delivery mortgage banking consulting engagements and software enhancements to the PCLender customer base pre and post implementation. Engagements may include LOS operational and system utilization reviews, process improvement assessments, surveying LOS table modification opportunities and identifying/ documenting system enhancements request. This role will need to complete assessments, identify recommendations and document customer requirements via Proposals, Project plans, BRD’s and PRD’s to support customer initiatives.
- Support pre-sales processes and work with sales and account management professionals to win new business; implementing business; proposal review and refinement.
- Facilitate customer scoping calls and on-site engagements including managing critical path objectives to ensure all engagements are deliverable professionally to customers.
- Accurately document customer requirements based on reviews of customer documentation and employee interviews.
- Under minimal leadership, uncover opportunities for process improvement, applying best practices and challenging business operations when appropriate for customers
- Communicate process recommendations professionally and with influence.
- Identify and document PCLender workflow best practices and supporting business process documentation for efficient repeatable consulting engagements.
- Provide input to the PCLender team/management offering ideas for consulting engagements and system enhancements as a part of an ongoing effort to deliver a stellar product and services.
- Create BRD’s and PRD’s to support a custom development request or system enhancement.
- Coordinate the appropriate PCLender resources to establish Professional Service quotes and delivery thereof.
- Establish working knowledge of all PCLender products and services including integration partners and product roadmap for various loan origination channels. Ability to demonstrate LOS Navigation, workflow, status items/imaging, reports and vendor integrations data checks functionality.
- Review, update and assist with the prioritization of Professional Services cases documented in the company CRM.
- Provide summary reporting of Professional Services sales pipeline and delivery status.
- Minimum 5 years mortgage lending/loan origination/lending technology experience and a minimum of
- Minimum of 3 years of Loan Origination Software administration experience
- Experience with using SharePoint, SOW processes, communicating information to the customers, and creating of consulting engagement templates
- Must be able to travel with the US up to 25% of the time.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication at all levels of an organization
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload effectively meeting delivery timelines as committed to the customer.
- Possess the ability to articulate best practices of mortgage lending and mortgage lending technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- PC Lender knowledge
- Project Management experience
- Sales experience
- Experience implementing enterprise software solutions for the mortgage industry
A little about us: