The Client Formulary Director role is a highly visible, client-facing opportunity responsible for driving strategies to maximize client drug spend. This incumbent will be expected to analyze, research, write and edit custom formulary presentations that provide clients with strategic insights around their drug trend. This individual will work with multiple customer market segments (i.e. Commercial, managed Medicaid, Med D, and Exchange Formularies) which will require relationship building both internally and externally and well as a clear understanding and interpretation of the strategies being presented. The Client Formulary Director is responsible for ensuring CVS Health meets client rebate contract guarantees.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Assisting with strategic initiatives, including working in a cross functional team environment on multiple projects simultaneously and managing requirement needs from the trade relations organization
* Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis for all Trade Relations margin related areas
Working within the Trade Relations organization to persuasively and effectively educate external stakeholders about potential issues and opportunities.
* Defining products and features that monetize the value CVS Health brings to Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
* Directing the development and execution of optimal pull-through/push-through strategies and processes for market segments (i.e. Commercial, Medicare, etc.)
* Assisting in the development and launch of a contracting strategy
* Understanding and anticipating benefit design evolution and potential impact on financials
* Executing quantitative and qualitative research to develop and test value proposition scenarios and messages
* The service this team supplies to our custom formulary clients is a key market differentiator that enables us to win business while ensuring we meet our client rebate contract guarantees.
* The incumbent in this role is client and pharmaceutical manufacturer facing, meeting with our highest profile custom clients throughout the year and during our sales and renewal process.
* Must have effective communication skills as this high profile position has exposure to many top clients of CVS Health and also interfaces with internal teams.
* This high profile role has exposure to high profile clients, senior executives and offers great opportunity! 506078
A little about us: